---------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 27, 2016

1000th POST

Time flies so fast...
As a new blogger, it's hard to believe that I have already made 1,000 posts on my blog.
I started blogging on July 2013, and so various themes that I have posted.
Especially on gardening activities.


All post looked so simple, as I posted my daily activities in our homegarden and a bit of my experiences on gardening.
Absolutely unperfect...


I know, I couldn't make qualified posts as well.
Thank you very much for all of my followers, readers and silent readers.
Thank you for your comments, advice, lesson and many more.
Thank you for the friendship...
I really want to improve my self on blogging.
Thank you for following, thank you for coming...


Happy gardening... and happy blogging...

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your patience ! It's not so easy to keep a blog going on :)
    I love the colors from the firs photo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - it is a pleasure to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Endah
    Congratulations 1000 posts.
    Great result.
    I am very pleased with our virtual friends.
    Greetings from Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Endah! I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Endah! That is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bom dia, fazer mais de mil publicação em tão pouco tempo é sinonimo de criatividade, parabéns pela mesma.
    Continuação de boa semana,
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations on your 1000th post! Here's to the next thousand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. now is year 2020, 7 years after mbah started this blog., congratulations mbah endah

    ReplyDelete