---------------------------------------------

Saturday, June 20, 2015

WRINKLED BASIL

I'm growing four varieties of basil on my garden.
Although this plant is an easy growing plant, but I often find bugs and disease that attack this plant.


Wrinkled or curly leaves is the most.
Some time I find black ants on these wrinkled leaves.


I think it's not deadly, but make the growth is not optimal.
I have no idea how to control this problem.


Reader, have you ever find this problem in your garden?
Please sharing me how to control this problem.
Thank you for sharing.

11 comments:

  1. I've never really been in to herbs, either growing them or cooking with them, but I've started adding a few more to my collection over the past couple of years. I haven't grown basil though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There might be aphids on your basil. The tiny aphids eat the plant and make the leaves wrinkled, and then the ants eat the sugar the aphids make. A strong spray of water on the plant leaves in the early morning can help remove the aphids from your plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your advice, Phuong! That's an interesting lesson. tahnk you for coming too.

      Delete