---------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 4, 2015

UP AND DOWN...

What a surprise...



My curly fern is growing so healthy on my balcony, although with a little handling.
I think, I have to cut the old and brownish leaves to make the clump become much better.



Growing up and down...
Yes, I find two little ferns on the bottom side of the pot.



The clump is so dense, I think it's time to do repotting.
As I remember that I planted this fern more than three years ago.



This pot has over loaded, so the ferns growing up and down.
The stolon is growing every where to find a space.
And it gets space on drainage holes.
Oh please... I'm a lazy gardener...

4 comments:

  1. How crazy is that! What a healthy plant you have there for it to be doing so well! Have a great day! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. your plants seems to be surviving well! sudah habis pantang? already start gardening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Malar! Yes, I have already start gardening...:)

      Delete