---------------------------------------------

Monday, June 22, 2015

CABBAGE UPDATE : JUNE

Slow motion...
I think it's the suitable term and also simple explanation to express the cabbage progress on my terrace garden.
I can't see a significant progress on this patch.


They grow so healthy and as long as I now, there's no bug closed.



I think the current weather has contribution on their growth.
During this dry season, we have a very dry and hot weather on the mid day, so it makes the leaves get withered although the soil is fairly moist.
But when the temperature get lower in the afternoon, they looks fresh again.



The head  haven't formed yet.
I have to be patient.
Do more watering and keep them free from the bugs.



I hope they will safe.

18 comments:

  1. They will be!! I think they are gorgeous!!! Wishing you a lovely day my friend! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they will produce the head soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endah,
    You have a wonderful garden!
    Have a nice week.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cabbages look terrific, you will have a nice harvest without bugs. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're looking very good. Our weather hasn't warmed up yet and everything seems to be growing very slowly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Yes, everything grows so slowly in my garden, except weed!

      Delete
  6. Cabbages are one crop that is growing well for us at the moment this year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Endah,
    Your cabbage is beautiful.
    In my country is a national vegetable.
    Poles love the cabbage in any form.
    Greetings from Polish:) *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so interesting! I have never known about it before! Thanks for sharing this information.

      Delete
  8. Nie przypuszczałam, że kapusta może tak pięknie rosnąć w pojemnikach. Wygląda wspaniale. Bardzo lubię kapustę. Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ewa. Almost of my vegetables are grown on containers. Have a nice week.

      Delete
  9. Beautiful cabbages! Looks like you are well on the way to having some beautiful heads!

    ReplyDelete