---------------------------------------------

Thursday, October 24, 2013

MORNING FRAGRANCE - COFFEE FLOWERS

What did you feel when you wake up this morning?
So... How do you feel if you being woken by the smell of fragrant?
This morning, fresh fragrant aroma filled the entire room in my house.
Really refreshing my day...

the source
I really familiar with this fragrance.
This is coffee flowers fragrance.
I don't have coffee tree in my garden, but there were three wild coffee in the garden next to my house.
Hmmm.... so fresh...

white stars


first day

Coffee flowers will bloom for three days.
The tree near my front yard was blooming for its third day.
But two trees near my back yard was blooming for their first day.

third day
 Coffee flowers give us their best fragrance in the first day.
 The fragrance would be decrease at the second and third days.


coffee flowers clusters


So I still have two days more to enjoy this fragrance.
I hope you enjoy it with me...


22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful fragrance. Unfortunatelly I awoke to the smell of plaster. But I can dream about your neighbor's wild coffee blossoms! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky that my house stand on between two idle gardens. So I still have more green view and more wild fragrance.

      Delete
  2. Lovely flowers. I woke up to the sound of rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, also lovely beans. I had rain yesterday, really refreshing my garden.

      Delete
  3. hai....assalamualaikum kak endah... saya baru jumpa blog kakak ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikum salam, selamat datang di blog saya. Silakan mengikuti dan menikmati blog ini.

      Delete
  4. What a nice plant to have in your yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice and useful plant. I will show you all their progress untill we get ripe coffee fruits

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes lovely flowers. But the flowers usually bloom only twice a year.

      Delete
  6. Pretty flowers. They don't smell like coffee, do they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its smell like as jasmine fragrance, but stronger. So, I can smell the fragrance from my house. The plants were about 8 meters from my house.

      Delete
  7. sounds wonderful....beautiful flowers. I planted 2 lilac bushes near my windows, I hope next year to wake up smelling them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen lilac here. Flowers frgrance always make me feel better, more spirit, more fresh. Have a nice weekend

      Delete
  8. Wonderful, to be surrounded with the fragrance of coffee blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surrounded by 3 coffee trees like as live in the coffee plantation. Coffee fragrance always remind me to my childhood.

      Delete
  9. The first time I see a flourishing coffee.
    Lovely flowers.
    I wish you have a nice weekend.
    Greetings.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you could smell the fragrance. Have a nice weekend

      Delete
  10. I'm really enjoying reading your blog, Endah - so many beautiful plants that you show us! I've never seen coffee blossom before but have loved seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my childhood was on a little village that surrounded by coffee plantation. Everytime I smell the coffee flowers fragrant, I feel I still a little girl and playing under coffee trees. Really memorable.

      Delete