---------------------------------------------

Monday, June 9, 2014

DON'T DO THAT, PLEASE...

For several days I didn't check my eastern raised beds, caused by limited time that I had and rain through the days especially on the afternoon.
A couple of days ago, I found my lemon, Salam and kaffir tree were loosen their leaves.
It was a serious problem!
Then, I checked all part of my raised beds.
I didn't find caterpillar around  the bed.
But... I found it...
More than sixty little grasshoppers looked so happy ate the Ranti (nightshade berry) leaves.
The lower leaves had already 'disappear'.
Oh please... don't do that!







4 comments:

  1. Ya, it's similar with my plants too. I noticed this year so much grasshopper and butterflies appeared in my garden. Sometimes I pinch them and sometimes I let it go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, They are so annoying. They have never let my garden so healthy.

      Delete
  2. Salam Endah,

    Ya ampun! Banyaknya belalang pada satu daun?? Kasihan pokok tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Honey,
      Betul, banyak sekali, sampai bingung mau menghitungnya. Pantas ssja banyak tanaman yg rusak.

      Delete