---------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 17, 2015

KECOMBRANG AKA TORCH GINGER UPDATE

I have never thought that my Kecombrang or torch ginger clump grows so rapidly this dry season.
Although the weather is so hot and dry.



Lots of shoots and leaves stalks are popping up from the ground.
Every two weeks, I cut down the old stalks, or collapsed stalks.
The long high stalk couldn't stand on against the strong wind that blow a long the day.
Now, I just let two leaved stalks on this clump.



Look... I'm finding two unusual shoots.



I hope it will be a stalk of flower, something that I've been waiting for a long time.



I have no idea, will they grow become a stalk of flower or just a stalk of leaves.
I hope I can see the flower soon.

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that you have some lovely flowers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger flowers are beautiful, I hope these new stalks will give you some flowers. Wish you a lot of success!

    ReplyDelete