---------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 23, 2017

GARDENING ON THE BALCONY : MARCH 2017

Our eastern balcony looks a bit different this month.
This is the view of our balcony this morning.


Some new plants here...


The row of Mini pakcoy white is still stunning.
Although some time got drought, cause we forgot to watering them.


I have moved the Siomak or lettuces 'Pointed Leaf' on to the floor.


Cause too much risk to keep them on the balcony wall.
They looks so fresh here.


Then I put new grown vegetables, 'Sawi Hijau' a kind of mustard.


Six pots of mini Pakcoy white looks so cute.


I also grow Sawi hijau on two gutters.


Looks so healthy, although some of them were chewed by the grasshoppers.


Three lettuces 'Butterhead' have already bolted.


I put them under  the gutter.


In each corner there's a pot of 'Queen of The Night' that bloomed last night.


These are the blossomed Ephypilum.
Not so special...


I hope they will grow better here...

12 comments:

  1. I bet keeping all those pots healthy takes some work. Do you have vine weevils in your part of the world?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right, Sue. Lots of work!
      I think I have ever seen a kind of weevils here, but I'm not sure they are the same things.

      Delete
  2. Suburnya pokok2 salad Endah. Suka saya melihatmya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful are all your lettuces and flowers.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful and so productive! I need to try more veggies in pots. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete