---------------------------------------------

Friday, February 2, 2018

PREPARING FOR GARDENING ON THE WEEKEND

Can't wait to meet this weekend. 
Doing gardening chores as usual, something that I couldn't do during last two month. 


I have purchased some flower seeds to be sown this weekend. 
Vinca, coreopsis, geranium and torenia. 


We also have eight varieties of marigold. 


Some chrysantemums and alamanda  that we have bought last week


Dreaming about bountiful flowers in our tiny garden. 


Some plants as new collections, new comers. 


Beautiful aglaonema... So lovely... 

14 comments:

  1. I really like Marigold, is a beautiful plant. When blooming garden is very colorful.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn’t it good to dream about how it will all look when the flowers grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The planning and shopping is fun, but I'd rather be out in a sunny, warm garden right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I hope you had a wonderful weekend sowing those seeds. I can't wait to see them flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS exciting! It looks like you've been very busy. I'll look forward to your posts about these flowering plants. Isn't it fun to get back to planting after you've been away for a while? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete