---------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 23, 2018

FILL THE EDGE OF THE DRIVE WAY

This dry season is seem so hard for me.
I mean, I couldn't gardening as usual.
I have  left our garden for a while, but it really made my garden so poor...
Most of our plants on the edge of drive way have drought and died.
You can see the last best batch of this space here.


So... I moved all of the pots and planters from this place.
Yeah... It was an empty space... 


Please... Don't you care about the dirty wall.
I should brush it and even more repaint.
But we couldn't do that right now, we have to wait until the rainy season have come.



Last week, I moved lots of pots and planter from the back yard.
These plants have already tough and ready for the direct sun shine.
This space is a full sun shine, especially in the morning.
Look... this is the drive way right now...
Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, garlic chives, strawberries, cauliflower, mustard green and coleus. 














Hoping they all will grow so well here and productive.

6 comments:

  1. Lots of the plants in our garden have suffered badly in this year’s heat and drought and will need replacing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many plants! Hope they grow well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect use of the empty space, Endah. I believe you will have a wonderful harvest. P. x

    ReplyDelete