---------------------------------------------

Monday, April 18, 2022

NEW ORCHIDS FOR HOME DECOR

A very long break on blogging...
I've been missing my blogger friends from all over the world.
This is my first post after hibernation for about a year.
Actually I was OK during the break time, a bit busy although the pandemic period.


Now, we are in Ramadhan period. 
We used to prepare everything, not only about praying, fasting, sharing, and many other religious activities, but we are also preparing about food and home. 


We purchased two orchids from Phalaneopsis family.
Two mini versions.


I like the polka dot pattern on the petal.


The other one, have white petal with pinkish splash.
So lovely...


Orchid, especially Phalaneopsis family usually have long period on blooming.


So... I can enjoy the beautiful flowers in our living room  a bit longer.


Thanks GOD... for beautiful world...
 

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Endah,
    Welcome back here!
    Your photos from the beautiful Phalaenopsis orchids are a joy to view. All orchids are beautiful as I have yet to find one that is not pretty.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mariette. Such a very special time come back to my own blog. So many activities have been taking my time, limited time for gardening, even more blogging.
      So happy you still here. Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe and keep healthy

      Delete
    2. Endah, you remained on my blog's sideline in: My Blog Lost and that's where I found you! 💞

      Delete
    3. Thank you, you still remember me, and my blogspot.
      Reading your post and watching your Youtube Channel about mushroom in Dieng Plateau reminded me into my home town in Wonosobo. I have several relatives that worked at mushroom industry during the golden period of Dieng Djaja Company. But right now, most of them worked as farmer

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Endah! I missed you! I am trying to keep up as much as possible with blogs. I'm on the planning committee for the Garden Bloggers Fling here in the U.S. in June, so things are a little hectic. After that, I'll be spending more time visiting blogs again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orchids are beautiful - welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I envy your orchids, Endah. I don't have the right conditions to grow them here. Glad to see you posting again! P.x

    ReplyDelete