---------------------------------------------

Friday, May 2, 2014

REDCHOI : BEAUTY OR DELICACY...

I planted red choi on the three pots.
Actually I sowed four seeds, but a little red choi was rotten.


The picture above, when the red choi was four weeks old.
The red amaranths were self sowed, always be volunteers for my garden.


The red amaranths are ready to be harvested.


The second and third pictures are condition at seven weeks after sowing.
I feel it's to pretty to be harvested and eaten.
What will you do with this veggies?
Will you let the pot as an ornamental or vegetables?

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful plants in an interesting color.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, it make me delaying to harvest and then cook them. Too pretty for me...

      Delete
  3. I have sown red amaranth before, but we do not know this as vegetable. I let them grow as ornamental annuals in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, both foliage and flower look so beautiful. So, yours is better as an ornamental annual.

      Delete
  4. So many edibles make lovely ornamental plants too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jika sedikit bilangannya biar aja jadi ornamental plant...kalau banyak boleh jadi juadah..

    ReplyDelete