---------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 11, 2015

GIFT OF THE WEEK : A LITTLE FIG TREE

Last Sunday my old friend visited our home with his wife and daughter.
They wanted to see my little baby.
We conversed  a lot of things.
The special thing was he gave me a little fig tree.
He knew that I really want to grow fig on my garden.
And I have been looking for that plant for several time.



They said that the fig was a gift for my baby.
Thanks friend for the gift.
I will grow and take care your gift.
I hope it will be grow so happy here, on a new place, my tiny garden.

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Gift...It will be well taken care of in your little garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely gift Endah, I love the idea of celebrating a birth with a new plant. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think that's a good idea. I got two new plants for my little baby.

      Delete
  3. Our fig has some fruit just ripening. I hope yours soon has fruit too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah ..sangat bertuah dapat pokok fig. Disini sudah menjadi kegilaan bagi peminat pokok buah. Saya masih belum berpeluang membelinya. Harganya disini agak mahal..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul Kak Mala, di sini pun sama. banyak peminat dan harganya pun mahal.

      Delete
  5. So nice you got a fig tree for the new birth. Cared by you it will grow and give fruits in a short time, figs love the warmth of your climate.

    ReplyDelete