---------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 27, 2016

KARA BENGUK : FIRST HARVEST


Finally I get some dried beans from my Kara Benguk or velvet bean vines.
The skin is deep black and there's no green tone.
The skin is a bit wrinkled and slimmer.
You can check the fresh young beans here.



Dried skin looks like a shell, so strong and tough.
I have to use sear to open the shell and put the seeds.



These are the cute seeds...



Looks like bird eggs.


First harvest from this vine, and I still have lots of beans on the vines to be harvested next.
Thanks GOD...

7 comments:

  1. Sue is right! They do look like bird eggs... burung puyuh we call it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endah, from you I recognize a lot of very interesting plants.

    Thank you very much, that I could see it.
    Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that I did not write comments.
      I had broken a finger.
      He was in a cast.

      Delete
    2. Oh please... I hope you will get better soon.

      Delete