---------------------------------------------

Saturday, February 6, 2016

STAR FRUIT : LOTS OF FRUITS...


This is one of two little star fruit tree that we have.
Lots of sunshine, so lots of little fruit there.



After I moved this tree to front yard, we found a bountiful flowers and then the little fruits too.
When this tree was in the back yard this tree often flowering, but all of them have fallen, with no fruit have formed.


Now, look...
Lots of healthy fruits there...



I think, I should wrap the fruits soon, before the fruit flies infecting these lovely fruits.
I can wait to see them, growing bigger and yellow... ripe fruits!

8 comments:

  1. Endah, you have one happy tree there . It obviously liked the move and is now saying 'thank you'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so, Jane. A new nice home for this tree.

      Delete
  2. My starfruit tree almost 7-8 years but never produce any fruits until today..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... please... Have you ever done any speciak treatment to your star fruit tree?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah ...if we cut it horizontally it looks like a star

      Delete