---------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 25, 2017

HOPEFULLY PUMPKIN PATCH

Love to see our pumpkin patch.


Actually it's a self grown pumpkin that's growing happily on the pathway among the gravel.
We can see the pumpkin patch here.


Lots of flowers there, but mostly are male flowers.


Whatever... they are so beautiful!



Some visitors really enjoy the flowers...



When we notice the plant, some female buds are popping up from the stem segments.


It looks so promising!


Some of the female flower buds failed in blooming then withered and fallen.


Whatever it happened, I'm sure we will get some healthy pumpkin next.
I hope...

6 comments:

  1. Of course you will Endah! I see your plant is healthy. I usually do the pollination myself with a soft brush when female flowers are rare on a plant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nadezda! Several days ago, I had several female flowers, but there's no female flowers. I have no idea how to do pollination.

      Delete
  2. harap berhasil labunya dan selamat berpuasa Endah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie rośnie Twoja dynia, życzę udanych zbiorów!

    ReplyDelete