---------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 9, 2017

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY WITH MORNING GLORY

Such a beautiful day...


Although this was a cloudy Sunday, but we had beautiful scene in our roof garden.


Three morning glories were blooming.


I think these were 'Grey Haze', but I'm not sure caused by we lost the name tag.


I found some pods have formed from the withered flowers.


I hope they will produce fertile seeds for the next season.
Enjoying the beautiful flowers.


Thanks GOD...

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I remember my mother always had Morning Glories in her gardens when I was growing up. Good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom see morning glories nowadays! It brings childhood memories to me! they grow wild everywhere those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty colour. We have lots of self sown seedlings in a couple of pots but have yet to see them flower.

    ReplyDelete