---------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 9, 2017

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY WITH MORNING GLORY

Such a beautiful day...


Although this was a cloudy Sunday, but we had beautiful scene in our roof garden.


Three morning glories were blooming.


I think these were 'Grey Haze', but I'm not sure caused by we lost the name tag.


I found some pods have formed from the withered flowers.


I hope they will produce fertile seeds for the next season.
Enjoying the beautiful flowers.


Thanks GOD...

8 comments:

  1. They are beautiful! I remember my mother always had Morning Glories in her gardens when I was growing up. Good memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom see morning glories nowadays! It brings childhood memories to me! they grow wild everywhere those days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Malar. Here on the country side we can find wild morning glory climbing on the tree, bush or hedge.

      Delete
  3. That's a pretty colour. We have lots of self sown seedlings in a couple of pots but have yet to see them flower.

    ReplyDelete