---------------------------------------------

Monday, November 27, 2017

ROSE TIME : PREPARING NEW BLOOM

These were our rose plants last week.
Neglected... in our roof garden.
But they gave us a beautiful sign.
Flower buds...








And these are the plants today.


The white or peach rose have finished the bloom.


I'm sorry, I'm not sure about the color.


Such a shame, a beautiful moment have missed.


The yellow one is blooming.


Beautiful with rain drops on it.


Some buds are ready to bloom next.


Thanks GOD

10 comments:

  1. With your helping hands the roses soon will flower in abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our last rose flowers of the season are fading now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growing roses this season seem like a very hard for me. I have to learn more about growing roses

      Delete
  3. Nice roses and buds, Endah. I have flowering roses on my windowsill because a garden is under the snow. Sure your roses will be very pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses are the most joyful flower, I think. Always so beautiful, especially with raindrops!

    ReplyDelete