---------------------------------------------

Saturday, November 9, 2019

MY OWN MEXICAN DAISY...

Finally I have my own Mexican daisy (Erigeron karvinskianus).


A beautiful wild daisy that mostly found growing wild on highland area here in our country. 


Now... we have a real plant in our tiny garden.


I take some little plants from our aunt's yard on June. 


Just planted them on the raised bed.



At the beginning, they only have thrive leaves, then they showing us its beautiful flowers.
my little kitty was very interested...


The little bud, ready for blooming


Thanks GOD...  








3 comments:

  1. Daisy is beautiful, very similar to the plants growing in my garden.
    Is the Mexican daisy yellow?
    Greetings:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucia. The mexican daisy commonly in white color, but will turn pinkish when it mature or after the peak of the blooming time.

      Delete
  2. It is very pretty, and your photos are so special. :)

    ReplyDelete