---------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 30, 2015

A SUNNY DAY WITH THE WHITE DOVES

More than two weeks I have taken a rest on blogging.
My baby is so sweet.
She is still lot of sleep, so I can do my daily home activities and also do gardening activities.
During the recovery period, I only do simple gardening activities, such as watering, pruning, weeding and also harvesting.
The rainy season has gone, the dry season has came.



The extreme difference between night and day's temperature, stimulate the white Dove orchid to bloom.



Look my orchids...



Looks like little doves flying on my front yard.


Although just a one day blooming orchid, but the beauty and the fragrance are so fascinating.

10 comments:

  1. They do look like doves flying friend! So glad to hear that you and baby are doing so well! Enjoy this precious time!!! Such beautiful blooms!!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anggerik ini wangi sangat kan Endah...mesti tak sabar nak kembali gardening ya...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul Kak Mala, sangat wangi aroma anggrek ini. Gardener mana yang bisa sabar berlama- lama jauh dari kebun...

      Delete
  3. These Dove orchids are wonderful and they are even more beautiful when we imagine them as flying doves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orchids look wonderful and white flowers are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love white flowers too. So classic and elegant.

      Delete