---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

IS IT DOWN TO THE EARTH?

Such a very hard work to tidy up my terrace garden.
Looks like a mini jungle.
All part full of weeds, so messy.
All needs to be tidied up soon.


Nothing special with my vertical rack on my terrace garden.
But when I was noticing this part, I found a special things.
Look... there are three wild ferns that grow on the bottom side of the chrysanthemum pot.
Yes, they are growing on the drainage holes.
Growing down side.


I don't know how they grow.
Actually, I have been so long didn't do anything on my terrace garden.
This part is a part shady area.
And of course this rainy season is so favorable for the wild ferns to grow.


I will let the fern grow, I want to know how cute they are on the next time.


8 comments:

  1. The real jungle, a surprising fern :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! These wild ferns grow 'head down'. I thunk some fern seeds were in a soil, Endah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these jungle-like pictures and a fern from the bottom of the pot is a welcome addition to a jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, wonderful garden.
    Greetings.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete