---------------------------------------------

Monday, May 11, 2015

WEEKLY HARVEST : MAY 2015

Just a few things that I can pick from my little garden this week.
My garden looks so bare now, cause I have already done 'land clearing' for the new planting season.
I think this month is the beginning of the dry season.
We have been having dry days without rain for about last five days.
It should be a great time to gardening, cause no damp garden and also no snail.





Although I have to work harder to watering my garden.
But dry season usually much better than rainy season.
Hoping all be better...

6 comments:

  1. And there is always something to harvest from your little garden, wonderful!
    Happy Gardening!
    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the dry season friend!!! Lovely harvest you have up there!!!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very good harvest! I love dry season too due to snail! hahhahah....

    ReplyDelete