---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DELIMA : FIRST BLOSSOM


This is a really lovely surprise!
About four years ago I planted four delima or pomegranate plants on our little garden.
I purchased two plants from local nursery, a plant from online nursery and another was a gift from my lovely aunt.
Actually, I planted three varieties of pomegranate; red, white and black variety.
From four plants that I have grown, only two plants remain.
I don't know what's the problem with these plants, they grow so lush, but haven't produce flower even more fruit yet. 


Yesterday, when I noticed our southern balcony, I found an orange 'spot'.
Then I checked my balcony...


Yay... my 'Delima' was blooming!
First flower after long time wait.


I hope this flower will grow up into a healthy fruit...

11 comments:

  1. Hi Endah, Isn't it exciting when something like happens? I look forward to finding out what will happen with this flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We once had some pomegranate trees in a garden of a holiday house we rented in France - they were fruiting si we never saw the flowers. I hope that you manage to harvest some fruit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a shame this flower was fallen this morning. But I find a flower bud on the twig.

      Delete
  4. Mmm..bagusnya Endah. Delima sulung saya sudah pun berbuah. Masih kecil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya berharap tahun ini bisa panen delima, Kak Mala. Sudah terlalu lama menunggu

      Delete
  5. Endah - Where do you purchase your pom varieties from? I am interested in Black varieties. most of the ones I am growing do not have much of a description and I bought them from a nursery in sungai Buloh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Endah - Where do you purchase your pom varieties from? I am interested in Black varieties. most of the ones I am growing do not have much of a description and I bought them from a nursery in sungai Buloh

    ReplyDelete