---------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 6, 2018

GROWING HERBS PROGRESS

In October I bought a herbs seed package from online nursery.


I got 14 varieties of herbs.
There were basil genovese, taragon, dill, sage, oregano, celery, parsley, coriander, mint, and many more.

Mint
Most of the seeds germinated successfully.
Then they are growing so healthy.
Half of them have already moved into individual pots or seedling pots.
We still have bountiful seedlings that needs to be transplanted soon.
Looking at them, make me so happy...
Thanks GOD...

Lets check it up...

Rows of celery... Amigo and Red giant 
On the terrace garden...


On the balcony...


Under the rack...


Thyme...
First time success on sprouting...


Sage...
I don't know how many times I've sowed the seeds.
Second time sprouted...
And this is the first time they sprouting well and also grow as real plants.


Dill...
Second time growing them, but first time I have a row of dill plants.







I can't wait to pick some of them for the dishes.



6 comments:

  1. You will have some very tasty meals using all those herbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me happy, too! I used to grow herbs outside at my old house where I had more sun. I'm hoping they'll do well inside in the sunroom this winter--especially as the days start getting longer in January and February. Enjoy your tasty herbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! Growing 'western' herbs is so challenging.

      Delete
  3. Sudah lama tidak menanam dill. Benih lama masih ada. Rasanya mau juga menyemai.

    ReplyDelete