---------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 9, 2018

PURCHASING A NEW DAHLIA


Finding  interesting  things in the roadside nursery on the way home from my father.
A bed of beautiful dahlias, a simple flower that I really love it.




yay... there were beautiful single petal dahlias.
It's a hard thing to make a choice, which one that I should take it to our home garden.



Finally, I went home with a yellow-orange dahlia.



Looks so simple with single petal.



A dwarf variety...



Beautiful...

6 comments:

  1. I really like the single dahlias. You were good to stick at one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cantiknya warna dahlia ini
    Kebetulan saya pun sekarang tengah menanam kembali dahlia kampung.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sekarang saya tanam banyak biji dahlia, smoga semua tumbuh subur.

      Delete