---------------------------------------------

Monday, December 17, 2018

PELARGONIUM : NEW COLLECTIONS

Adding new collections of Pelargonium in our tiny garden.
Finding so many varieties of Pelargonium in the way home from visiting my father.


Such a lovely thing to collect so many colors of Pelargonium.
Love the soft scent...
Lots of varieties on the nursery, but I have to make a choice.
So I bought four varieties that I haven't already had yet.
Lets check it up.

Love the pink color... I don't know what the real color...




The reddish-orange... with big size flower.



Two varieties of hanging pelargonium...





Thanks GOD for these beauties...

4 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty! I used to grow them when I had more sun. They're beautiful in potted arrangements. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little taste of summer for those of us in the midst of winter's gloom. P. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so lucky live in tropical area, so we can see the pelargonium blooming all year round.

      Delete