---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

NEW STRAWBERRY PATCH


This was our strawberry patch on the washing area on January. 
I put the strawberry plants on the edge 
Only six pots that we had at that time.
Then I moved these pots into the eastern balcony on February.



And now we are having lots of strawberry plants on the eastern balcony.
This plant multiply so fast.
First flower have emerged, but failed on forming fruit.
Love to see this patch and hope they will produce lots of fruit.

4 comments:

  1. Fresh Strawberries are so sweet..I hope you will see fruit soon. My strawberries patch needs some weeds pulled. I hope to see fruit in a couple of months. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our strawberries sent out hundreds of runners last year. I was kept very busy cutting them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teringin nak punyai pokok ini...di tempat saya sudah ada yang berjaya tanam strawberry di tanah rendah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes they multiply very fast! Fingers crossed you get a harvest!

    ReplyDelete