---------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 29, 2017

ASPARAGUS : MOVING TIME

A neglected plant...
For sure, more than four months I moved my only one asparagus into our western backyard, this plant looked so poor.


Actually, I moved this plant from eastern into the western area in order to get more sunshine and also more space.
At that time, the western side get more sunshine.
Time flies, this plant have been stuck in growth since it was moved.
Every time I did gardening activities in this area, this place looked 'closed' by anything.
So, this plant was really really neglected.
The spiny leaves looks a bit withered, brownish and messy. 
Finally, I had time to tidy up our backyard.
And the first priority was moving the asparagus into better place.
Now, I moved this plant on to compost bin.
Lots of sun shine here, more spacious part.   
Hoping it will grow well and healthy.

6 comments:

  1. I love asparagus. They are so delicious.
    They are already on sale and I'm preparing them for dinner.
    Greetings, Endah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a challenging plant for me. Thank you, Lucia.

      Delete
  2. Moga asparagus kamu bertambah subur dan sihat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one vegetable that we don't grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this plant is so suitable to your climate.

      Delete