---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

GROWING THE GIFT

Three weeks ago we visited our families.
Such a nice moment.
A mini gathering with our big family.
As usual my eyes always look for something 'green' and something new to be planted in our tiny garden.
I went home with four cuttings of Malabar spinach (Basela alba) from my cousin.


And from my aunt, I took a paprika seedling and three red hot peppers for seed.


Now, the only one cutting of Malabar spinach is surviving.
The three others have rotten.
The paprika seedling have transplanted into pot and I'm finding some flower buds there.
What a shame, some kind of aphids are invested here, under the leaves.
And now, I have lost the hot peppers.
I forgot where I put them.
Actually, I should sow the seeds as soon as we can, but now all disappear.
Hoping I can find the peppers soon.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the search. It's the sort of thing that regularly happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, yes I hope you find them soon, too. I've misplaced some books recently. Still able to keep track of the plants, but I don't have as many as you do.

    ReplyDelete