---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CREEK


Last week I went to my home town. I visited my big families. They live on mountainside. A little place with beautiful scenery and landscape. One of my cousin moved to his new house on a farmland. I spent my time in his house for  about 30 minutes. But I got a lot of thing. One thing that I really interested about was a creek. On his front yard there was a creek. The stream's flow from a spring on the up of mountainside. The weather was so cold. That was a breezy and rainy afternoon. A glass of hot black tea was warming. Hmmm...


 The rocky slope with their wild plant



The water look so clear, I found little fishes inside...
I also found wild begonia on the mossy rock. So natural...


 The pathway spread along creek side



Look at the fence upside... 
It made from cassava trunks, and it would be a dense hedge forward. Farmers usually pick young cassava leaves for green vegetables.


 Flow... flow... flow....



A wild berry plant was growing well between the rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment