---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SERAYU EXPO- CRAFT


Yesterday, I went to Serayu Expo just for sight seeing.
This event started on August 28th and will closed on September 1st.
There were job fair, agricultural, machinery, banking, industrial, foods and craft exhibition.
Many craft stands really interested me.
There were bamboo crafts, crockery, ceramics, wood crafts, batik and metal craft.
Here they are...



ceramics

metal craft : miniature of bicycle

bamboo sofa

miniature of pedicab
miniature of Palace Troops


batik gown

crockery tea set

Batik parcel

Bamboo vase

Bamboo chair and table

Ladies bag : Rope crochet

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a wonderful expo !! I love reading your posts. The fish dishes looked so very yummy !!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique. I hope you will enjoy my adventure by this blog. Maybe someday you will enjoy your own adventure in Indonesia. Welcomr back to my blog and have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. Hi I even have browse your post and that i suppose it's usefull.Thanks for the sharing this web site. it's terribly helpful skilled data.

    Indonesian Wooden Crafts

    ReplyDelete