---------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 29, 2013

MY BOUQUET ON THURSDAY



After arrangement competition, I  had some vegetables ready to cooked.
I could cook many kind of dishes from my bouquet.
On Thursday I cooked baby corn and and green pepper stir fry for the breakfast.
Than for the dinner I had carrot and cauliflower soup.


my bouquet



  

















OSENG PUTREN LOMBOK IJO
( BABY CORN AND GREEN PEPPER -  STIR FRY)

200 gram sliced baby corn
50 gram sliced green pepper
2 table spoon sliced shallot
1 tablespoon sliced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt 
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoon cooking oil
50 ml water

  1. Stir fry the shallot and garlic on the hot cooking oil
  2. Add the baby corn and green pepper, continue stir fry for about 2 minutes
  3. Add sugar, salt and water
  4. Cook for about 5 minutes



2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious Endah. I am glad you found my blog so I could find you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Astri. Welcome to my blog. And enjoy my adventure in tropical home garden and Indonesian culture.

    ReplyDelete