---------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 1, 2013

BACK TO HOME GARDEN


August was over, really busy month.
September is come, it means, welcome to my home garden again.
Although I didn't give them more attention, they really doing well.
Dry and hot weather make  them need to watering more.
Sometime, when I went home I saw they looked drought.
I'm so sorry about that.
Now, lets "play" in my home garden!


sweet corn patch

green... green... green...

cucumber,  kangkoong, tomato,  green onion and red amaranth on a bed

flowering cucumbers 

forming their heads

flowering eggplants

papaya trees and climbing sword beans


hot peppers and cauliflowers bed


kangkoong that I planted from stem cutting


Night shade berry, how crowded they are!

collocasia and cassava

first flower of pumpkin

fresh tomatoes

6 comments:

  1. Your garden is just beginning, and mine is finished and ready for the compost heap. Everything in your garden looks lovely. Enjoy! Linda @Wetcreek Blog (www.wetcreek.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. Welcome to my blog. Please enjoy my adventure in tropical home garden and agrarian culture. In tropics area, such as my country, we can plant and grow around the year. Cause just there are two season here, dry season and rainy season. No fall and no winter. I hope we will share a lot of thing each other. Have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. Hi Endah ~ Beautiful garden...Hey did you every find some sunflower seeds? I remember that you spade up a place for them? Mine sunflowers are starting to die and soon the seeds will be ready to harvest. I will have to put plastic bags over most of the heads or the birds and deer will get them. Blessings to you Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa. I haven't find sun flower seed yet. Last month I was very busy. No time for seed hunting. I absolutely jealous every time I see your sun flowers pictures. I don't know how many time a stop on that post. By the way, thank you for sharing me your picture, it's treat me to my deep longing for sunflower.

      Delete
  3. Nice post! Thank you for featuring my brown paper bag leaves! That photo of the grapes is so beautiful! Thank you for a great blog party! so many fascinating plants! I don't know where to start with my comments, because so many of your plants are totally different than what I have in my garden--and I'm fascinated with them all! I'm going to have to stop by your blog more often.

    mailboxes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my blog.

      Delete