---------------------------------------------

Saturday, September 14, 2013

RAISED BED UPDATE - SEPTEMBER


Sunday morning is the best time to 'play' on the garden.
So many vegetables look so green and plentiful.
Grasshopper, caterpillar, worm and aphids are serious disturbers right now.
Every day I can pick so many kind of vegetables there.
Pick... pick ... and pick...
This early morning, my garden is getting drizzle.
That is cooling and refreshing  my  garden.
Thanks God...
My kittens are already on the path way.
Lets play...


Epson... my funny kitten is ready to follow me playing  on the garden

flowering sword beans

ready to be picked


green amaranths  as 'gift' on cauliflowers bed


so vigorous....

higher.... bigger...

little suspect

Grow... grow...


bigger head



Climbing....

'baby' cucumber


blooming.....



first corn flower and rain droplets


Messy...

flowering and fruiting...

green onion


Lets pick...

flowering cosmos (Cosmos caudatus)

needs support...





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa... I've been waiting for your garden 'post'. Have a nice evening.

      Delete