---------------------------------------------

Friday, September 27, 2013

MY SON'S BIRTHDAY...

Today, my son is on five years old.
This morning, he wake up earlier than usual.
We said 'happy birthday' to him.
He smiled and then jumped from his bed.
He said that he want a cake for his birthday like as his friend's.
I just smile and promised him to buy it after work today.

the simple cake...

'Nasi Kuning'

I find so many progress on his growth.
Now, he is at  the second years in kindergarten.
Play along the day...
Make unpredictable jogs...
Make me smile...
Make me sad ...
So many wish for him...
I always pray for his health... his better life and his bright future.
God... Keep my son on Your way...

make a wish

ready to blow

taste the cake

As a Javanese tradition, I made 'nasi kuning' (yellow rice) for him.
Yellow is a symbol of prosperity.
Rice is our staple food.
Five quail eggs as a symbol of his age.
Happy birthday my son...

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! How could he have otherwise with his mother fixing such wonderful food? He looks like a fine boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I will always do the best for him. Have a nice weekend

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! He is a good boy and looks so happy.!
    Green tomato

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I wish he always be a fine boy. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday, a very happy day. enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa. Welcome back. Have a nice weekend

      Delete
  5. Your son and my husband share the same birthdate of September 27. Give your five year old a big birthday hug for me. We had my hubs cake last weekend when our only son was visiting us. Your son's yellow rice dish and cake look yummy! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. Happy birthday for your husband. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday for your son...it's a little bit to late, but...better late than not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. Welcome to my blog. Please enjoy my adventure on tropical home garden and agrarian culture.
      Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice weekend

      Delete
  7. All the best for your son.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

    Greetings.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete