---------------------------------------------

Monday, September 16, 2013

ROAD SIDE FLOWERS


I got beautiful and bright Sunday afternoon yesterday.
I could enjoy the sunny and warm weather outside in my home town after visiting my father.
I saw colorful flowers decorating so many road side.
They're interesting me.
I couldn't stop make any shoots through my cell camera. 
I couldn't let through that moment.
Enjoy and admire the God's creations...

Bud of Nusa Indah  merah / Ashanti blood (Mussaenda erythrophylla)

Blooming Ashanti blood

Kembang geni  (Pachystachys lutea)


Kenikir hias / Cosmos (Cosmos sulphureus)

Colorful zinnias and cosmos

Kembang kertas / zinnia (Zinnia elegans)

Legetan (Spilanthes acmella)

Kembang kertas / Zinnia


Kenikir hias / Orange Cosmos (Cosmos sulphureus)


unknown flowers

Mondrengan (Galinsoga sp)

Bunga pentol korek / Gomphrena (Gomphrena globosa)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers and the colors are magnificent. Now I know why my Dutch husband wants to visit your country. Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. Indonesia have a lot of interesting and beautiful places. Welcome to my country.

    ReplyDelete