---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TERRACE GARDEN UPDATE - SEPTEMBER



The weather is so dry and windy.
My terrace garden look so poor everyday, they're drought.
I have to watering twice a day.
In the early of morning and in the late of night I have to go upside to watering.
My terrace garden is absolutely small, just 9 meters square.
But It's  give me a lot of thing... yield, more oxygen, cooler air, fresh vegetables on my plate, green vista and happiness....


cabbage and eggplant


cauliflower row

view from balcony

green bean and paprika

forming the curd

ready for transplanting

flowering green bean

forming the head

purple eggplant and cauliflower

tomato, cabbage, Chinese cabbage, green mustard and chilli pepper

8 comments:

  1. You have a lot of plants in your garden! Hope you will have enough rain soon.
    Green Tomato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more than 42 vegetables. I just have a very small space, so I must be creative to make my land on the optimal useful. Maybe I must be patient, cause rainy season usually come in November. Thank you for stopping.

      Delete
  2. I think your garden on the terrace is wonderful, for such a small space you have a lot of plants.
    Your plants and vegetables look so healthy and beautiful. I love looking at your garden,
    Keep watering the rain will come soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I must set a good strategy to make my land more beneficial. Growing vertically and make a terrace garden are my strategy to using land effectively. Sometimes I plant two variety of vegetables in the same pot ( You can see my pumpkin pot. In a pot there are a pumpkin and green amaranths). Maybe planting a lot of vegetables in a little space is impossible, but if we try it will be a reality. Thank you for coming.

      Delete
  3. It's amazing how many plants you're able to grow on your terrace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo. I have seen your blog inside of Anna (Annuk Credtions). Nice blog you have.
    If you would like to see a little from my country (Denmark) you can find me on www.hbt.finus.dk. Wish you a nice day :) Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hanne. Welcome to my blog. Thank you for coming and inviting me. I really interested to go around the world through virtual tour.
      So I have new friend from Denmark.
      Thank you

      Delete