---------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 29, 2013

FLOWER OF THE WEEK - PASSION FRUIT

I've been waiting for about eight months.....
Finally, my passion fruit is blooming.





Passion fruit (Passiflora flavicarpa) in Indonesia is called markisa.
I planted it from the seed.
It climb on trellis gate in my front garden.




I love the flower... absolutely appropriate with it name.
It gives passion to every one who see.


 

I found a lot of flower buds on the vine.
I hope the fruit set will formed soon.
Then I can find a lot of fruits hanging on the fine.


I miss it scented and sour pulp.
I hope I will have a lot of passion fruit syrup next.
So... now lets enjoy the beauty of it flower. 
About the fruit... be patient... Please...

6 comments:

  1. Magnificent blossom! Enjoy. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful blossom...Your garden must me a beautiful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Endah!
    Excellent photos. I'm in love with a passion.
    The beautiful plant. For me, she offered me one plant, the only flower.
    I send greetings from distant Polish.
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the passion with flower.
    thak you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete