---------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 3, 2015

CITRUS FRAGRANCE IN MY TERRACE GARDEN

When I was tidying up my terrace garden several days ago, I found a special fragrance, so fresh and aromatic.
Hmmm... it must be a citrus flower blossom.
That's right...



A hidden little citrus tree that full of white blossom.



I grow that citrus tree in a pot under the vertical rack display.



Then I moved the pot into a wider place.



Lots of flower buds and little fruits too.



I've forgotten about this little tree, I think it's a kind of orange, but I'm not sure.



I have to wait until the fruit ripen, so I may know about the variety. 



Hope the flowers will grow into healthy fruits next.
This dry season is so hard time to my fruit trees.
Dry and heat hot weather make lots of blossom are wilted and fallen soon.
Lots of hopes...
No fallen flowers...

6 comments:

  1. I hope those lovely blossoms grow into fruit, Endah. Meanwhile, just enjoy that fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah...moga berbuah lebat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fragrance of lemon blossom must be very good! Hoep you harvest ample of fruits! ;)

    ReplyDelete