No special progress... so plain...
But when I was noticing this patch, I found some new shoots, looks so fresh...
And the most interesting thing is a spike on the pink Phalaneopsis.
Another interesting thing is my Dendrobium aphyllum that showing me three flower buds and a red shoot.
Only three flower buds, but they could be a treat in this bare patch...
This was a new shoot at the end of the long pseudobulb.
The old orchid clump that I put it on down side position is really work.
Look... we can find a new shoot here.
This is an simple way to get new plant from an old and non productive pseudobulb.
I have to wait until the rainy season have came, to put it into individual pot.