---------------------------------------------

Friday, August 5, 2016

CROCOSMIA : THE PROGRESS...


This is my Crocosmia 'Lucifer' this week...
I planted it on the late of March.
I took the rhizomes from the 'Merdada' lakeside.
We can see the mother plant here.



I planted the rhizome on the two spots on corner of the raised beds.
I have no idea how to grow it and I didn't know its name at the first.



Thanks Janneke from bordercollieinderozentuin.blogspot for the ID.
I think the growth of these plants are not so good enough.
Need more lesson about this plant to be learned.
I want to see lots of orange flowers on our backyard.
Reader, would you like to share me about growing Crocosmia?



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! Good luck! I haven't grown Crocosmia, but please do keep us posted on its progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, thanks Beth. I will keep post the progress.

      Delete
  3. Crocosmia grows like a weed in our garden. They do stop flowering if the clumps become overcrowded so if they do split them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's true, Sue. It's really love your climate.

      Delete