---------------------------------------------

Thursday, August 18, 2016

POMEGRANATE : A PROMISING SIGN

Our tiny front yard looks so cheer with the orange color from Delima or pomegranate flowers.



We have been waiting for a long time for the bloom, as I remember I planted it about six years ago.
This plant grows so high, among the dense Hibiscus and bilimbi tree.


Finally this plant is showing us the beautiful flower, and the little fruit too.


Can you find the little fruit?


So lovely...
Thanks GOD for this beautiful thing.

14 comments:

  1. Good luck with it Endah. I hope you get to pick the fruit. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinggi sungguh pokoknya Endah. Lama pula tu baru berbuah. Kalau ditempat saya dipanggil pokok 'berat' berbuah. Saya ada tanam delima kampung. Rendang saja pokoknya dan telah beberapa kali berbuah tapi rasanya masam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul Kak Mala, sangat tinggi pohonnya. Saya pun susah untuk mengambil gambarnya.

      Delete
  3. How will you pick the fruit? I have seen pomegranates growing but not on such a tall tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I should use something to reach the ripen fruit.

      Delete
  4. Pomegranate seems so exotic to me! I hope you'll get beautiful ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's tall tree! Tell us about the fruit taste once you harvest ok! My neighbour told her delima taste sour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Malar. I hope I can harvest the ripen fruit.

      Delete
  6. Endah,
    Your garden is wonderful, like a paradise.
    It provides many splendors.

    ReplyDelete