---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

PAPAYA : AUGUST UPDATE

It's so nice that the volunteer give us a bright sign.
Yes, this is a papaya tree that grows as a volunteer in our backyard.



I guess it came from the compost that I spread on the raised bed.
I use kitchen scrap and also green materials from our own garden as compost heap.
This plant looks grow so healthy and becomes higher.



Look... some little fruits have formed.



So lovely...



I can't wait to see them become ripen.



Sweet and juicy...

12 comments:

  1. How I would love a volunteer like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to have such a volunteer in your garden and giving already fruits. I remember me the Papaya trees in Indonesia, they were very, very tall trees, I wonder if they are growing fast....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,Janneke. they grow so fast especially during the rainy season.

      Delete
  3. Wow! A tree! How excellent. Fruit trees are expensive here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Here, tropical fruit trees are fairly cheap.

      Delete
  4. That's very good progress Endah! Papaya from home garden taste so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pleasant surprise :) It is a fruit that I like eating once in a while and eat it cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... especially eat fresh papaya on the hot day...

      Delete
  6. What a blessings, lovely tree and wonderful fruit.

    ReplyDelete