---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

TERRACE GARDEN UPDATE : AUGUST 2014

This garden needs  to be tidying up soon I think...
But I'm so busy during this month.
August is a very busy month.
Just a few time for gardening.
So... this is my terrace garden  on August.

East side :
Tomato 'mawar', tomato 'Kaliurang', celery, basil genovese, basil cinnamon, Thai basil, sweet basil, white pakcoy, Chrysanthemum red and white, Impatient, cabbage KK Cross, red lettuce 'Red rapid', red amaranth, periwinkle, curly mustard and round leaved kailan.





Center row :
Green okra, tomato 'Gondol', sunflowers, green eggplant, pumpkin seedling and endive.



North side :
Tomato 'mawar', tomato 'Cherry loyal', tomato 'Black cherry', tomato 'Permata', tomato 'Gondol', cauliflowers, broccoli, habanero, garlic chives, basil genovese, sweet basil, kemandelan, cabbage 'Grand 22', cabbage 'Ruby perfection', Swiss chard and eggplant 'Fullness'.






West side :
Striped amaranths, red amaranths, kailan Nova, celery Blygo, garlic chives, zucchini, sawi bunga (flowery mustard), cauliflower, green amaranths, sweet basil and basil Genovese.






South side :
Pare (bitter gourd, Brussel sprout, green mustard, lobak (daikon), cauliflowers, green pakcoy, tomato 'Gondol', kale, carrot, swiss chards, and seedling trays.


17 comments:

  1. Every time I am astonished how amazingly many different plants you grow in your garden. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janneke. I want to realize my dream, growing so many different plants on my little garden. Although sometimes I feel so confuse where should I grow these plants, thr space is very limited.

      Delete
  2. Such a great range of plants and all on your terrace. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula. Yes, I optimize all part of my home and garden cause I don't have empty space anymore... :)

      Delete
  3. In your real Botanical Garden.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucia. Happy gardening, and have a nice week!

      Delete
  4. Your whole place is so incredibly lush and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saya selalu failed kalau tanam benih seleri atau kami panggil daun sup. Tengok Endah punya seleri selalu subur dan cantik..selalunya medium yang bagaimana sesuai dengan pokok ini?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Untuk semai/seedling saya pakai media kompos. Untuk tanaman dewasa saya pakai campuran tanah dan kompos, kadang ditambah sekam padi untuk menambah porositas media.

      Delete
  6. That's amazing! No wonder you're so busy. Do you start everything from seeds? I'm impressed, how lovely is your garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, almost every plants that I planted were started from seeds. And just a few varieties that I planted from cutting.

      Delete
  7. Hello Endah, i bet it is a lot of work to tidy such a bountiful garden as yours! Last week I did the most tiresome job... tidying the garden!! Btw, your veges are all looking great especially the cabbage. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie!
      Thank you. You're right! Tidying our garden is so tiring, but there are so much pleasure on it.

      Delete
  8. wuiiih... asoy niaan terrace garden Bu Endah. I love it!!!!
    hm... sepertinya saya tahu siapa salah satu suplier benih langganan Bu Endah, he... I wish you were my neighbour...xi xi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... jelas saja, hampir semua toko online benih pernah saya coba. Cari yang paling murah dan paling credible.

      Delete