---------------------------------------------

Friday, October 31, 2014

GARDENING ON THE BALCONY : OCTOBER 2014

A bare 'land'....
Yes, ....just a few pots on my balcony. 
I only have a few time on gardening, a busy month.
Just keep watering, no more handling.
I put my chili pepper collection here.
Lets check it up....



These are the Buth-Jolokia peppers.



 


This one  is the Filius Blue pepper...




'Ceremai' pepper, with a pumpkin-like shape.




The mini red Habanero...



The Black Pearl pepper, the survivor.



Hot chili 'Taring'




Big pepper 'Gelora', the survivor...



The baby 'Cupetinho' chili pepper...


Yes... each variety is the survivor from serious Thrips attack several months ago.
I hope no infestation again, and they will grow so healthy and productive.
I wish...

8 comments:

  1. cantik cili cermai tu..memang nampak macam labu juga bentuknya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul kak Mala, seperti buah labu, unik dan cantik.

      Delete
  2. salam endah,
    that buth-jolokia pepper look like bitter gourd, rite...
    not used to see before..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Ana,
      this is for the first time I'm growing Buth-Jolokia, as long as I know this pepper is very hot.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I love chili peppers, they are so interesting to be collected

      Delete
  4. That's a lot of pepper varieties in the pots!

    ReplyDelete