---------------------------------------------

Friday, April 18, 2014

MELATI KOSTA

My white Nusa Indah tree  have been 'disappear' from my sight.
My front garden look so clear, but for me it means barren.


But always there are bright sight from all moment.
Look... my Melati Kosta is blooming.


Melati kosta (Brunfelsia uniflora) is a beautiful plant with soft fragrant flowers.
As a member of my aromatic garden.

 

The flowers blossom during three days, with the different color each day.


So... it's well known as 'Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow' flower.


Yesterday...
Purple petal...

.
 
Today...
Bright purple color...


Tomorrow...
White color...


Please enjoy the beauty...


12 comments:

  1. How intriguing - do all the colours give perfume. I wondered whether the colour change signals to insects whether the flowers have been pollinated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think. Every single thing of our nature is so wonderful. Color, shape, texture, smell, fragrance, and many more be mistery of nature.

      Delete
  2. Selamat berhujung minggu Endah.
    Tampilan purple yang menarik.

    Boleh sapa saya dengan Phee Ti atau PT..
    ma kasih

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like flowers which change colour like that, always something new to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers, Endah!
    It seems the phlox but in three colors, interestingly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it almost similar, but this flower doesn't bear on a cluster.

      Delete
  5. Such interesting plant...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lovely plant. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete