---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TERRACE GARDEN UPDATE : APRIL 2014

Nothing special with my terrace garden this month.
I have unloaded so many pots for new planting.
I have sowed some new veggies seeds this week.
I hope next month all will look better.
Here they are...



South rack : 
garlic chives, ornamental peppers, some seedlings, tomatoes, lettuce for seeds and celery.

South rack

Lettuce for seeds

East row :
Purple eggplants, pakcoy, cabbages, chives, and green okra.

East row; need to be tidying up

North rack :
Broccoli, kale, cabbages, green mustards (after reapeated harvest), green eggplants, chilli peppers and pakcoy.

North rack

West rack :
Garlic chives, kecipir, green mustard, broccoli, kailan, pakcoy, green onion, red okra, celery and cabbages.

West rack

Broccoli

Curled leaved kailan

Pakcoy

Center row :
Soy bean, kailan, peas, melon, basil, ornamental pepper, daikon, and lettuce.


Basil and red amaranth

22 comments:

  1. Hello Endah, I am amazed by your very green terrace. Lots of veggies to eat yum!! I like!!! I hope you have a good holiday today, cheers, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie... thank you so much for stopping by and your nice comment! Happy holiday too!

      Delete
  2. Interesting to see what you're growing Endah. Wish I could be growing basil outside! Love the colour of your amaranth, I have sown seeds of that plants here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all of your plants will grow well this year. Happy gardening!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bangchik and Kakdah! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  4. It all looks so great. You remind me that I had a dream last night about gardening. I had all these wonderful eggplant. Which is an ironic dream, as I've never had successes with eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please... I hope you will success on growing eggplant this season. I have planted five varieties of eggplant this season, and yesterday I sowed two new varieties of eggplant. Hope they grow well on my garden.

      Delete
  5. A great start Endah...how much time does your garden require each day? Have a wonderful evening over there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa. I usually spend 1-3 hours each day for gardening, but in the holiday I will spend more time.
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  6. In our spring fully. In the garden a lot of work. In you everything beautifully growing, climate favors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure, you are very very busy this season. I hope everything grow well.
      Happy gardening!

      Delete
  7. You've been busy sowing new seed. It's our busiest time of the year at the moment for sowing, I'm running out of room for all my seedlings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this season you are really on sowing so many seeds. But I busy on sowing seeds every month...

      Delete
  8. You still seem to have plenty of things growing,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's right. I don't want my refrigerator is empty...

      Delete
  9. You have some many plants on your balcony. Plenty of harvests to come for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so... It's still a new beginning. Hope no bugs as visitor in my garden.

      Delete
  10. Assalam.. wow... that's what I can say... as long as you love doing it yr terrace will keep on giving you enough food for the family.. and soothing eyesight too..

    ReplyDelete