---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

STEFANOT UNGU: SECOND BLOSSOM

I get more color from my green gate.
Look... my stefanot (Pseudocalymma alliaceum) are blooming.
This flower has garlic aroma, so sometime it's called garlic vine.

i


The vine grow jostle with passion fruits and kembang telang (butterfly pea).


This is the second blossom in this year.


After I cut my Nusaindah tree and Chlerodendron, this vine looks grow better than before.
I think, this vine get more sunshine.
So, I can find the blossom more often.



Please enjoy the beauty...

20 comments:

  1. I did enjoy the beauty of this plant, that I didn´t know before. And the scene in the first photo is so beautiful (exotic for me, of course...). Have a nice day! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful spot, I'd like to sit in the sun there for a while. The butterfly pea is wonderful, very exotic looking, and it clearly likes it when you cut back the other things for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CJ. Yes, that's right. It's seem as 'no pain, no gain'

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. You show me another new plant to me, too.

      Delete
  4. Nice flowers, looks like it would turn things into a jungle if you didn't keep it cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Actually on these pictures, my garden is much 'clearer' than before, cause I cut some trees after I had the windy months. My friends used to call my garden : little jungle in the city. LOL. I collected too much plants.

      Delete
  5. Another wonderful plant outof another part of the world: BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty bloom. The shape of the flower is as beautiful as its colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Endah, this is a wonderful plant.
    Is this plant is planted from seed?
    Beautiful ...
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, I planted it from cutting. I have never known about the seed, cause in my garden, the flower always fallen to the ground every time the blooming time was over. Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you could never have too many plants...I love your little garden.
    It is so beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so... too much plant, too much works. Thank you for coming by...

      Delete