---------------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A COUPLE OF OLD FASHION

This is my old fashion furniture, old fashion crockery, and old fashion plants.
I put  my Sanseviera trifasciata pots in my crockery.
Maybe you still remember this crockery.
I used it in my vegetable arrangement when I followed Vegetable and Fruits Arrangement Competition last August.
We use to sit on this 'sofa'. 
Enjoy the atmosphere of the past in this part.
Best place to get serenity.
A place for reflection.
Put some cushion, and enjoy the atmosphere.





12 comments:

  1. Your ceramics look to be very well made and strong. I have never seen a sofa like that it must be very functional in it's design. The pillows would be necessary as it might be a little hard to sit on. It to is very well crafted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are traditional ceramics, here they are called 'gerabah'. Really cheap, only IDR 30,000 or about US $ 2 for two crockery. Actually the 'sofa' is still two years old. I made the design, and my cousin that built it. I like simple thing but functional. We can use it as a sofa, TV cabinet, book rack or other function. There are six storage and four drawer. Yes, I usually put some pillows or chusion to keep enjoy on it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely piece of furniture and the pots/plants seem right at home there! The rocks on top of the soil are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plants are love part shady area and fairy dry soil. So they will be better here, indoor.

      Delete
  3. The plants look great in your crockery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only need low maintenance. They grow slowly, especially if they grow in door

      Delete
  4. Oh Endah, utensils and furniture are great.
    I marvel very long time ...
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucia. Hope you have a nice day in this new year

      Delete
  5. Very relaxing spot ~ plants in a lovely area always make me feel serene.
    Wishing you all the best in the New Year Endah.

    ReplyDelete