---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

LOW COST URBAN GARDENING - PART 3

REUSE

Don't rush to dispose your used goods.
Maybe you still get so many benefit from them.


Select and grab that can still be used.
We can use so many plastic bags, tins, paint bucket, rubbish bin, and many more.

 


All be more useful if we use them for our containers.
Even the unusual container be a unique and interesting pots.


Look.... the mineral drink packages, milk cans and so many plastic pouch  become great thing for seedling pots.


 

All reused materials for seedling.

 
Paints buckets for cabbages and carrots.
Will you reuse your old materials?

16 comments:

  1. I love the football pot, very ingenious. I have used various containers in the past, it is surprising what you can use for planting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We reuse 'everything' that we find in our homes. We also reduce waste by reuse so many old materials.

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how many things you reuse. I certainly reuse some things, but I think I'll have to try harder if I want to match you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been trying to reduce all cost item on gardening. So, maybe it's the best way which the lowest cost.

      Delete
  3. Very creative. I have been using old newspapers as a layer on my garden this winter. Hopefully I won't have weeds come spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea in using newspaper a layer to reduce weed.

      Delete
  4. Believe me, when I throw anything away, it is of little use for any purpose. The world would be a better place if people didn't waste so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pic nombor 2 tu sayur sawi atau salad? Sungguh subur sekali.. guna baja ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu sawi hijau atau sawi pahit / green mustard. Kita pakai kompos and air cucian beras untuk menyiram.

      Delete
  6. I am delighted with your plants.
    Everything you use to plant new plants.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Actually we only use something that already available in our home

      Delete
  8. Beautiful garden, properly arrange and very creative to re-use all kind of resources as pot. Congratulation endah Murniyati.

    ReplyDelete